In recent years, open, breezy areas have replaced kitchen designs contained, dark interiors of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Contemporary kitchens appreciate features that evoke a feeling of openness and minimalism, and floating kitchen shelves are the best way to achieve these effects.
Functionality, aesthetics, and a little bit of magic are all combined in floating kitchen shelves. They make the ideal surface for hiding a plant, keeping a bottle of wine, or setting up a lovely platter. You will, without a doubt, enjoy having a floating shelf in your home if you’ve spent the last few years admiring kitchens with open shelves and wished you had one in your own home.
If you are like many homeowners, you may be looking for ways to add value and enrichment to your home. One easy way to do this is by installing floating shelves. Floating shelves are a great way to display your belongings while adding extra storage space to your home. In addition, they can also be used as a focal point in a room to create a unique aesthetic. If you are thinking of adding floating shelves to your home, here are some tips to help you get started.
Ideas for Floating Shelves to Improve Your Home:
- If your kitchen is out-of-date or traditional: To give your kitchen a modern feel, remove the outdated upper cabinets and install floating shelves.
- Install floating shelves high up to give your kitchen a sense of height if it is extremely small.
- If your walls are empty, pick floating shelves in a contrasting colour and place them in a location that lacks aesthetic appeal and visual attraction. Stock the shelves with things you enjoy looking at. Consider purchasing dishes that either coordinate with your decor or stand out visibly on your shelves.
Where are Floating Shelves Suitable for Installation?
Floating shelves in white and other neutral colours look great in almost every room in the house. They offer a surface in the bathroom for candles, washcloths, and lotion bottles. Your white floating shelves in the living room can display framed photos, mementos, and fresh flowers.
Create a temporary, open-sided bookcase in your bedroom or home office by installing a number of floating shelves. Use eye-catching, original bookends to keep books upright.
- When selecting products for your floating shelves, take your time.
- To emphasize your shelves’ clean, uncluttered attractiveness, leave some space unfilled.
- Put eye-catching baskets on your floating shelves to disguise clutter and contain messes.
Do your cabinets need refacing? Add Custom Floating Shelves to Your New Look
While working on a cabinet refacing project, you’ll inevitably find yourself pondering other minor improvements to improve your kitchen decor. Floating shelves are an inexpensive, practical way to personalize your space. They can be used for a multitude of purposes and are both lovely and useful.
To compliment your new kitchen, these floating shelves are available primed or painted. To order your customized shelves right away, contact us.